Monday 4 January 2016

Day 4 - The Learning

Today I was told by Jake to get better at coding so I can help more like Howie. I'm watching tutorials and trying to put them to use. I was being interrupted a lot because of the problems with Justin's computer. I am on the basic game tutorial and doing movement. I have the basics down so it is really just review, which is helpful after the break. There seems to be a lot of tutorials for this specific part so I am going to watch all those. It was my new years resolution to focus more on my coding so I am going to watch them at home while I work on my other projects that I am missing. The code seems to be the better method for doing things in game maker so I am going to skip the parts without it, if I need something I can just look it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment