Wednesday 13 January 2016

Day 9 - Part 2

 Today I (with some assistance from Howie) figured out how to make the animation of my character work in gamemaker. I new some of it from watching the animation tutorial but it is difficult for me to watch a video then put it into practice. It was actually very simple and I felt dumb for not figuring it out. Stephen was also there because he needed to learn how to animate too.  I also started on the barebones of a graveyard level for Project Z. I have the first part of it done very crudely. The images are WIP but I will ask Jake to do some of them for me seeing as he has a gift for art. The image setup and the level setup took a surprising amount of time along with a discussion with Howie on what I am going to do for the graveyard level. I said I am going to make it so when you walk over the grave an enemy will spawn from it an attack; he has the code to do this so that may help.






No comments:

Post a Comment