Wednesday 27 January 2016

Final Class Blog

So doing the independent program for me has been a lot of fun. I would highly recommend it over the normal course of you like to do programming and have the motivation to do it. Doing it requires a lot of patience because you need to actually learn how to code before you can do anything. I finished learning the basics just before the class ended but, I realized that I love to code and doing makes me happy. When you take the computers course and decide to go independent, you are going to get frustrated, you are going to have to spend lots of time and probably time outside of school to get anywhere with it. Actually working on something in the independent course it highly fulfilling, it makes you feel like you can actually do something cool and have fun with it. You should not do the independent course if helplessness and being frustrated make you very angry. Also you should be interested in coding before you do it or you wont't have a good time. All in all I would highly reccomend the course because I have had a lot of fun working on our game and working with the people in the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment