Thursday 19 November 2015

My First Impression of Planet Base : Review Day 2 Part 2

Today I got little accomplished in Planet Base. I ran into many problems like food shortages, power shortages and sandstorms. Three of my people have starved to death and it is all my fault, I may be going insane after today. I have built a lab and made vitro-meat but they decay at a rapid rate and my people seem to be very dumb, they will not build spares and refuse to turn my ore into metal. When you play I hope you get people who will actually put an effort into surviving. I would have to recommend getting a huge source of food and energy first with lots of water, or the game will be very stressful. I found myself at times wishing that the meteors had hit a little bit closer or that my oxygen generator  "accidentally" ran out of power. Trade ships have come by and helped a bit with my food problems but, now I've run into a new problem, I have nothing to trade.







No comments:

Post a Comment