Friday 20 November 2015

My First Impression of Planet Base : Wrap-up

Today in planet base I went through with my plans to eliminate my colony, there was no hope. Please do not follow my example. While I did that I figured out how to get more milestones, and that was wild ride. I lost plenty of colonists but I achieved the goals I set milestone-wise. In my opinion the best thing to do is get an oxygen generator, water-creator, an airlock and then solar panel with a power storage. Those will set you up to succeed, and from there you can go into things like a bio-dome and a mine. The game is very hard if you do not do things perfectly, your mistakes WILL cause your people to die, usually from starvation or dehydration. This game is a lot of fun and you are able to do a lot of things and everyone can play differently after the start of the game. I would recommend it to fans of The Sims, Sim City and probably Civilization.





No comments:

Post a Comment