Thursday 19 November 2015

My First Impression of Planet Base : Review Day 2 Part 1

Yesterday in planet base I made my colony. I started out with the basics ; an oxygen generator, a water generator, an airlock and a solar panel. After that I got more in depth by placing some wind turbines of varying sizes and some energy storage. From there I went into doing things like making a canteen and dorm then a bio-dome to better my peoples lives, like I'm bettering yours with these posts. After all of those I went and made a factory so I could make more robots. Now, I needed more robots because I was running out of spares due to two sandstorms near the beginning of the game. I also built a landing pad and before I stopped for the day I was getting colonists like crazy. I would not recommend going by what I did because I barely survived, GET A SICK BAY, it will save your life ( no pun intended ). The beginning planet has a high risk of sandstorms and those tear up your colonists and robots. Everything else I would recommend although you should be weary of you resource stocks and make sure your energy is sustainable if  you have wind  problems. Today I am going to go more into the path of robots and fixing them up, then I will take care of the small things like sustainable power, water and more beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment