Tuesday 17 November 2015

My First Impression of Planet Base : Preview PART 2

The tutorial of Planet Base differs from the walk-through I detailed in my reveal post in a couple of ways. To start the tutorial gives more tips to help you do things faster and efficiently while the walk-through gives a bit more personal analysis of the start of the game. If I was doing a walk-through I would have liked to try to explain things a bit more like telling you that you can hit (+) to speed up the construction of things and you can look at all of your buildings by pressing (TAB). The menus are fairly easy to use because the buttons are self explanatory. The buildings look like themselves in the construction menu and the resources also look like themselves. (The game has some cool tricks in it like pressing (Page Down) in  the beginning menu lets you change the background of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment