Wednesday 18 November 2015

My First Impression of Planet Base : Review

So today I played the actual Planet Base game and I had to make a lot of hard decisions and they hopefully worked out for the best. I started off on the standard route and everything was going fine, until I had to make actual decisions. I decided to skip the sick-bay and just make a mine and factory and that really did not go well. I got hit with two sandstorms and that hit my Workers hard, they were sick. Then I ran out of metal because you need workers to produce it. When I was out of metal I couldn't make a power storage so I ran out of power at night. I did a couple of things to bring it back though like destroying a building and stopping the mine. When I finished I was gaining colonists left and right and I even got a couple of Milestones (Expansion and Self-Sustaining) for getting getting more people and keeping myself alive. The progression went from very easy to very hard after I made my mine. I started to build bigger things like a large windmill and a factory so I used up a lot of bio-plastic. Workers are very needed in this game and due to the injuries from the sandstorm I could not build anything for a while. I was desperate form metal just so I could stay alive, when I got a trader with metal. What I learned was you need to know what you have, what you need and what your limits are.










No comments:

Post a Comment