Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 2 - Lights and Sand

Today in computers I watched a short tutorial on how to set up lighting in game maker. Now that I have a copy of it, it made it a lot easier to put to use the knowledge I've gained. I made some use of the lighting to make it so my game has a night. With this I am closer to being able to help with the actual game. I also did some work with photoshop, Jake teaching me advanced methods of doing things like changing the opacity to make the sandstorm look a lot better. Tomorrow I will try and finish the sandstorm and input it into my game before giving it to Jake or Justin for the game. I will also be watching another tutorial to learn more about the different code I will need for things like room change and maybe combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment