Monday 7 December 2015

Day 1 - Tutorials

This class I began on working on the game with Justin, Jake and the others. I watched 2 tutorials, one on the basics of game maker and one on how to make and use particles in game maker. It was slightly confusing at first but the more I got into it the easier it was to understand the tutorial and I think that with a bit more practice I can jump on in. Jake and Justin have been great for helping me by showing me what they're doing and telling me how I can help them with the game. As of right now I have been assigned to making particles for the game such as sand storms or rain so we can have a much better aesthetic feel to the game. I have been notified by Jake that I will be doing lighting next so I hope that one of the tutorials has information on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment