Wednesday 23 September 2015

Friday Post


1. The letters of your Name assignment was very easy if you have direction. To begin you go select backgrounds for each letter of your name at a minimum of 14 letters ( add a nickname or lengthen your name if you are below 14), you may have over 14 letters in your post. Next you find a font that you would like to use for each letter ( find a different font for each letter), and then go start up photoshop. In photo shop you copy-paste your background in a space you find big enough then proceed to erase around what you want the letter to look like ( see the letter L ). Once you're done you'll want to create a table using HTML (see Scroll down for Table ) then place the images in between the >< and you're done!


2.a) * Photoshop is a tool that is primarily used to edit photographs and for the previous assignments that is what I did. To use photoshop I had to create a new page to the dimensions I desired, then I pasted in whatever image I was using for my assignment and used the tools on the side to edit it. All in all it was fairly easy.

* I have used a few tools in photoshop so far like zoom tool, brush tool, horizontal type tool and magic wand tool.

* Some keyboard shortcuts are :
1. Shift + F5 (Fill)
2. Ctrl + 1 (Zoom 100%)
3.Ctrl + C (Copy)
4.Ctrl + V (Paste)
5.Ctrl + Alt + Z (Go Back History States)

b)* Blogs are a way for the teacher to stay up to date on our work and be able to easily access our assignments in order to mark them. They can be edited using HTML or simply going and writing or pasting images. They are very easy to use and make handing in our assignments easy.

* In the layout section I have done things like post images, gifs, create links and just write for assignments.

 * In the HTML section I have made a table using assistance from a website and I have added images into the table while also changing the size of those images.

No comments:

Post a Comment